Welcome to 2018-19 School Year!

A couple more sleeps and then summer official ends… the good news is, I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL!!!

This fall is going to bring big changes… new grade, lots of new teachers, new friends, new structure to our time table, but most importantly new opportunity!!!  I challenge you to take all these changes as a chance to try new things and become your best self.

Big items for this first week of school:

1. Anyone grade 6-9 interested in trying out for teams this year MUST pick up the BLUE tryout form and have it handed in to the PE team prior to tryouts.  It is one form for the whole year, so get it signed now!
  2. Boys soccer tryouts are on WEDNESDAY SEPT 5 for grade 6-9 from 2:45-4:30pm.
  3. Girls soccer tryouts are on THURSDAY SEPT 6 for grade 6-9 from 2:45-4:30pm.
  4. Friday will be our first Fit Club.  It starts at 7:15am and is open to all members of our CNG community.  Come out and start your day getting in shape with us!

Enjoy your last moments of summer… I hope you aren’t dreading being back, and though sleeping in and hanging out is hard to beat, CNG is a really great school and I know I look forward to being back together!