A New Week, Same Old Story

We’ve been posting a week at a glance on our PE Classrooms, but thought we’d like to keep our parent community in the loop too.

Week at a glance:
We hope you enjoyed your long weekend! Here is our week in PE and what we have planned for you:
1) Track and field module continues. Give the daily lesson a try. Feel free to pop into our afternoon meeting (movementfeedback) to show us your form or to chat about the task.
2) Once you’ve completed the lessons, and given the movements a try, you can click ‘Done’ on the assignment. We are interested to know how many kids are visiting and trying the lessons. You do not have to submit a video or picture of your completing the workout but you can if you would like some feedback.
3) The daily challenge meetups continue, so hopefully you did the 4 challenges over the weekend and you’re ready to pick up on day 9! Anyone can join these groups so please see PE schedule in classwork to find times and codes.
4) I’m SUPER proud to be able to share with you that CNG Senior Girls basketball team was deemed as division champions this season. Though the season did not complete, they finished as the top ranked team. Reach out to the team and send them your congratulations!
5) Connolley Connection #1 is done! Thank you to everyone who sent me your hearts… I LOVE them! I created a collection of them… hope you enjoy seeing work that belong to each other… it’s like being together apart!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gX1RZt2BaBUUMErFh5T5bIoabi9cwcjY/view?usp=sharing

The link should lead you to the little video I made using the hearts I collected last week. More were submitted to me yesterday, but the deadline was Friday so they didn’t make the cut off.  Doesn’t mean I didn’t love and appreciate them!

Hope all is good in your homes.  I hope you aren’t going too stir crazy. I hope the weather begins to cooperate soon so that your kids can get outside and get fresh air and sunshine.  I miss seeing their faces and spending time with them.  It’s been one month since all this craziness started… I hope they are understanding their ongoing learning in their core classes and that parent community is not stressing over it.  Please reach out if you need support with your kids or with understanding the online classrooms.  I’m happy to try to help.

Stay well.  Hug your kiddos from me!